Albion will face at least two of their former players at Swindon tonight.
Midfielder Yaser Kasim and centre-back Raphael Branco both start tonight’s Capital One Cup tie at the County Ground.
Ex-Seagulls striker George Barker is among the subs.
All three played in the Seagulls’ development squad, whose coach Luke Williams is now assistant boss at Swindon.
Swindon play three at the back and operate wing-backs.
Swindon: Foderingham; Branco, Turnbull, N. Thompson; M.Smith, Kasim, L.Thompson, Luongo, Byrne; B.Smith, Williams. Subs: Belford, Gladwin, Waldon, Barker, Barthram, Marshall, Holland.
- Albion keeper hopes for great backing as he heads Home
- Albion duo on the bench for European Championship qualifying matches
- Video: Watch Crawley's home defeat by Gillingham
- Why Greer has extra reason to rock Gibraltar
- Non-league round-up: Burgess Hill edge closer to title, Eastbourne Borough make it four in a row, wins for Bognor and Three Bridges