Albion will face at least two of their former players at Swindon tonight.
Midfielder Yaser Kasim and centre-back Raphael Branco both start tonight’s Capital One Cup tie at the County Ground.
Ex-Seagulls striker George Barker is among the subs.
All three played in the Seagulls’ development squad, whose coach Luke Williams is now assistant boss at Swindon.
Swindon play three at the back and operate wing-backs.
Swindon: Foderingham; Branco, Turnbull, N. Thompson; M.Smith, Kasim, L.Thompson, Luongo, Byrne; B.Smith, Williams. Subs: Belford, Gladwin, Waldon, Barker, Barthram, Marshall, Holland.
- Stage is set - but how will today's tie compare to that thriller in 2013? (with videos)
- Goal-getting team mates as kids - now the boys from Oviedo are in opposing camps at the Amex
- Hughton is looking sharp - but will Albion be a cut above?
- You could watch Albion for two quid when they last beat Arsenal
- Today's the day - but will Albion stun the holders? Cast your vote here