Albion will face at least two of their former players at Swindon tonight.
Midfielder Yaser Kasim and centre-back Raphael Branco both start tonight’s Capital One Cup tie at the County Ground.
Ex-Seagulls striker George Barker is among the subs.
All three played in the Seagulls’ development squad, whose coach Luke Williams is now assistant boss at Swindon.
Swindon play three at the back and operate wing-backs.
Swindon: Foderingham; Branco, Turnbull, N. Thompson; M.Smith, Kasim, L.Thompson, Luongo, Byrne; B.Smith, Williams. Subs: Belford, Gladwin, Waldon, Barker, Barthram, Marshall, Holland.
- Off the bench or from kick-off, Paddy aims to be game-changer
- Crawley boss told he will be given time to shine
- Wolves slip - and so do Albion on lively night in the Championship
- Video - Cardiff keeper denies Albion
- Have your say - who was Albion's man of the match against Cardiff?