Albion will face at least two of their former players at Swindon tonight.
Midfielder Yaser Kasim and centre-back Raphael Branco both start tonight’s Capital One Cup tie at the County Ground.
Ex-Seagulls striker George Barker is among the subs.
All three played in the Seagulls’ development squad, whose coach Luke Williams is now assistant boss at Swindon.
Swindon play three at the back and operate wing-backs.
Swindon: Foderingham; Branco, Turnbull, N. Thompson; M.Smith, Kasim, L.Thompson, Luongo, Byrne; B.Smith, Williams. Subs: Belford, Gladwin, Waldon, Barker, Barthram, Marshall, Holland.
- Sheffield Wednesday or Derby for Albion - but only if they miss automatic promotion
- Albion's first Israeli signing still a fan
- Inside story: Skalak has plenty to smile about as he settles in
- Hughton: We've got the bottle for this decisive week
- Albion dismiss another senior member of women's football department