Albion will face at least two of their former players at Swindon tonight.
Midfielder Yaser Kasim and centre-back Raphael Branco both start tonight’s Capital One Cup tie at the County Ground.
Ex-Seagulls striker George Barker is among the subs.
All three played in the Seagulls’ development squad, whose coach Luke Williams is now assistant boss at Swindon.
Swindon play three at the back and operate wing-backs.
Swindon: Foderingham; Branco, Turnbull, N. Thompson; M.Smith, Kasim, L.Thompson, Luongo, Byrne; B.Smith, Williams. Subs: Belford, Gladwin, Waldon, Barker, Barthram, Marshall, Holland.
- Bruno always kept faith - playing for his best manager and that exotic 4-4-2
- Double injury boost for Albion for the promotion run-in
- Albion need 11 leaders to achieve dream, says skipper Bruno
- Stockdale happy to put future with Albion on backburner to focus on promotion
- Anyon appointed head coach of Sussex Women