Albion will face at least two of their former players at Swindon tonight.
Midfielder Yaser Kasim and centre-back Raphael Branco both start tonight’s Capital One Cup tie at the County Ground.
Ex-Seagulls striker George Barker is among the subs.
All three played in the Seagulls’ development squad, whose coach Luke Williams is now assistant boss at Swindon.
Swindon play three at the back and operate wing-backs.
Swindon: Foderingham; Branco, Turnbull, N. Thompson; M.Smith, Kasim, L.Thompson, Luongo, Byrne; B.Smith, Williams. Subs: Belford, Gladwin, Waldon, Barker, Barthram, Marshall, Holland.
- Hyypia tells Albion to stop giving rivals a goal head start
- Stick with us urges Albion's Gardner
- Hyypia's mixed feelings as Albion draw again
- Who was your man-of-the-match tonight?
- Dunk rescues point for Albion