Two-goal Jake Forster-Caskey would be happy to be put on the spot again.
But Sami Hyypia wants to take time out to settle on a first-choice penalty taker.
Forster-Caskey struck twice at Swindon to see his side through to the third round of the Capital One Cup in midweek.
Albion need a regular penalty taker after the summer departure of David Lopez.
Paddy McCourt, Adrian Colunga and Joao Teixeira were possible contenders on the pitch in extra-time on Tuesday.
Forster-Caskey said: “I didn’t really speak to anyone about it but I was confident I was going to score.
“I picked up the ball and knew where I wanted to put it and luckily for me they both went in.”
Hyypia planned to get his spot-kick candidates together in training.
He said: “We can’t have a fight on the pitch over who is taking a penalty!”
- Bruno: That one was off the training ground
- Your vote, your say - who was Albion's man of the match at Norwich?
- Albion claim a point - but Hyypia felt it could have been more
- Albion take a point in thriller
- Norwich City v Albion - from Carrow Road