Four Albion players have been named in the EFL’s Championship team of the season.
The team was voted for by members of the media around the country.
They were not allowed to vote for any players from the clubs they cover.
Albion are the only club in any of the three divisions to have four players selected.
Dunk is partnered by Leeds centre-back Pontus Jansson while Tommy Smith (Huddersfield) and Scott Malone (Fulham) occupy the full-back berths.
- Murphy can take the feelgood factor to Scotland after call-up
- Emotional Gross sets sights on the Amex
- Albion fans urged to back Stockdale as he decides his future
- Sussex give Magoffin time to prove his fitness
- Albion and Burnley have something in common - and it's not just an appreciation of Dale Stephens
Knockaert joins them in midfield given that the team has a specified 4-3-3 set-up.
Murray, Chris Wood (Leeds) and Dwight Gayle (Newcastle) are up front.
Huddersfield’s German boss David Wagner was voted manager of the fantasy line-up.