Four Albion players have been named in the EFL’s Championship team of the season.
The team was voted for by members of the media around the country.
They were not allowed to vote for any players from the clubs they cover.
Albion are the only club in any of the three divisions to have four players selected.
Dunk is partnered by Leeds centre-back Pontus Jansson while Tommy Smith (Huddersfield) and Scott Malone (Fulham) occupy the full-back berths.
- On-loan Hunt is toughening up for Albion return
- Albion the TV money kings of the Championship
- Barber welcomes Albion's high profile as 17th game is picked for TV
- Two years on from short-lived debut, hard work pays off for Tilley
- Albion's final home game of the season delayed for TV
Knockaert joins them in midfield given that the team has a specified 4-3-3 set-up.
Murray, Chris Wood (Leeds) and Dwight Gayle (Newcastle) are up front.
Huddersfield’s German boss David Wagner was voted manager of the fantasy line-up.