Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Stage is set - but how will today's tie compare to that thriller in 2013? (with videos)
- Goal-getting team mates as kids - now the boys from Oviedo are in opposing camps at the Amex
- Hughton is looking sharp - but will Albion be a cut above?
- You could watch Albion for two quid when they last beat Arsenal
- Today's the day - but will Albion stun the holders? Cast your vote here