Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Stephens: Stay up, then we must aim for top six next term
- Hughton demands quick verdict on Millers' fate
- Former Albion head of football operations lands key job with FA
- Seagulls scouring Europe for another Ulloa
- Hawks call for support as they chase play-off spot