Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Albion v Cardiff City - from the Amex
- Your vote, your say - how will Albion fare against Cardiff?
- Teixeira and Gardner recalled to face Bluebirds
- Noone on bench against Seagulls
- Albion midfielder back on the international stage