Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Hughton believes new boy can be a bargain
- Your vote, your say - How will Albion fare at Blackpool?
- Baldock admits he had doubts over Albion move
- Dickson tells fans they can make difference
- New boy has big part to play for Reds