Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hundreds have say on Seven Dials revamp
5:00pm Tuesday 27th November 2012 in News
Hundreds of people have opposed town hall plans to revamp a roundabout.
The local authority believes steps can be taken to ease congestion and make it safer for pedestrians and road users.
But members of the Dials North West Community Association believe it will create extra traffic in neighbouring residential streets.
The group said it had collected more than 900 signatures opposing the scheme.
To sign visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hopping on a bus is just the ticket in Brighton and Hove
- Eastbourne dad Benjamin Curtis convicted of killing toddler daughter Ocean Elliott
- Looking back: Public protests bear a striking resemblance
- £84,750 in injury claims paid out to East Sussex County Council staff
- i360 viewing tower build starting soon on Brighton seafront