Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Four men guilty of child prostitution offences involving a vulnerable 16-year-old girl
- Headteacher calls in police after two pupils found with knives in their possession
- Family "proud and amazed" after being reunited with First World War hero's long lost medals discovered in house clearance
- Youth arrested over teenager who was grabbed as she left toilets and two other incidents
- Family with baby forced to flee home after arsonist torches two garden sheds