Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Mother of mentally ill road murder accused says he was failed by health experts
- Armed officers raid flat following two hour stand off
- Teenage cyclist seriously injured in hit-and-run
- Government 'must make up its mind' on airport expansion
- UPDATED: 'Expect delays for rest of week', train passengers warned