Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Westminster murderer was 'really friendly and chatty' says Brighton hotel manager
- Murderer 'stayed in Brighton hotel' prior to Westminster attack
- Westminster murderer jailed for Sussex knife attack in pub car park
- Royal Marine who won Taliban murder conviction appeal to learn his fate
- It's a victory for intrepid mother with launch of new wheelchair race