Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Parking firm tells pregnant woman she must pay up
- ‘A car has just come through Mum’s window’
- Bid to make Brighton seafront a year-round attraction
- Jewish couple appalled to find antiques store selling Nazi swastika armband
- Star chef on course to be crowned nation's best