Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Fire engine cut ‘will risk lives’
- Man climbs onto rooftops after police chase through Brighton city centre
- Apology after warden knocked down at Woodingdean school
- Ofsted drop inspector accused of copying and pasting reports on Sussex schools