Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Children's centres at risk of closure
- Council bailiffs sold aid worker’s car over unpaid parking fines
- Search for man who offered a lift to a 12-year-old girl
- Historic restaurant put on the market for £500,000 after proprietors retire
- Care home rationed toilet paper and treats for its elderly residents