Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested after vandalising string of betting shops
- Binman loses claim for 'unfair dismissal'
- Two rowers hoping to break world record display their boat
- Animal lover who dedicates life to rescuing thousands of cats is honoured with prestigious award
- Brent impression lands Will top job