Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boyfriend pays tribute to suspected murder victim Shana Grice
- Mother dies suddenly just seven weeks after birth of baby
- Five men who died at Camber Sands now named
- Sussex pupils buck national trend of falling GCSE success
- Lifeguards to patrol Camber Sands this weekend