Dozens of people have signed a petition against taxi rank plans.
As part of its wider strategy to improve the Brighton Station area, Brighton and Hove City Council has proposed licensed hackney carriages wait in Frederick Place, Brighton.
So far 130 people have signed the petition on the local authority’s website claiming it will lead to increased traffic congestion and air pollution.
It adds: “North Laine should remain a conservation area, not become a disaster area.”
To add your signature visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk e-petitions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Caroline Lucas throws her hat in the ring to be Green Party leader
- Council criticised over £250,000 costs to recruit senior staff only for some to leave their jobs months later
- Family chosen to be faces of children's hospice campaign
- Pupils learn maths and literacy through football
- Bus pasta not bus pass - Italian restaurant teams up with sightseeing double-decker